1. No funds or equipment are shipped to selected communities without assurance that materials sent are usable and maintainable in the target environment.
2. All religious, corporate, secular and clinical affiliations are considered if contributions fit the mission and vision of the Foundation.
3. All deliveries of materials as well as provision of training to indigenous peoples and providers of the areas are overseen to prevent confiscation, corruption or theft.
4. Collaboration with other institutions of similar mind and insight are considered imperative to creating a network of providers of equipment and services.
5. Every effort is made to ensure that contributors are kept aware of their materials by recipients, and visits to served areas are offered as part of fund raising activities.